Articles, stories of healing, guest interviews, parenting features, and book reviews illustrate how the Bible helps us in everyday life..
- Hear the Christmas Message (Article)
"Whoever has ears, let them hear!" Are we hearing—understanding with our heart—the message that Jesus came to share?
- The Legacy Journey (Book Review) Finances are personal, but there's nothing more intimate than consulting the Scriptures and talking finances with God. "The Legacy Journey" outlines practical ways to save and explores the biblical view of wealth.
- Joanne Otto (Part 2)- Author, Academic Language Specialist
(Guest) "You are a song like no other song God has ever sung" Joanne writes in The You-Song, inspired by her work with children struggling with dyslexia.
- Nothing Can Take Away Our Joy (Healing) A mom shares the lessons she learned when many things in her day tried to take away her joy
- Gratitude and Love Lead the Way (Parenting) Glorifying - expressing and reflecting - God is satisfying, refreshing, full-time work. Being grateful and actively loving is one fast way out of the pit of self-centered discouragement and apathy.
Play online games, print puzzles and games, listen to a Bible story, read about your favorite Bible characters, and tour the Holy lands.
Read articles on identity and relationships, Q&A on a variety of topics, and be inspired to make a difference in your own community.
- Listen Up! (Make a Difference) What are we listening to? It makes a difference!
- Hear the Christmas Message (Identity) "Whoever has ears, let them hear!" Are we hearing—understanding with our heart—the message that Jesus came to share?
- Procrastination (Q&A)
How do you stop procrastinating?