Articles, stories of healing, guest interviews, parenting features, and book reviews illustrate how the Bible helps us in everyday life..
- Be Grateful for You (Article)
Why can you put yourself at the top of your Thanksgiving gratitude list? You're God's beloved child.
- Joanne Otto (Part 2)- Author, Academic Language Specialist
(Guest) "You are a song like no other song God has ever sung" Joanne writes in The You-Song, inspired by her work with children struggling with dyslexia.
- Nothing Can Take Away Our Joy (Healing) A mom shares the lessons she learned when many things in her day tried to take away her joy
- Gratitude and Love Lead the Way (Parenting) Glorifying - expressing and reflecting - God is satisfying, refreshing, full-time work. Being grateful and actively loving is one fast way out of the pit of self-centered discouragement and apathy.
Play online games, print puzzles and games, listen to a Bible story, read about your favorite Bible characters, and tour the Holy lands.
Read articles on identity and relationships, Q&A on a variety of topics, and be inspired to make a difference in your own community.
- Procrastination (Q&A)
How do you stop procrastinating?
- Be Grateful for You (Identity) Why can you put yourself at the top of your Thanksgiving gratitude list? You're God's beloved child.
- How to Take the Stress out of Tests (Make a Difference) Giving "all your worries" to God, trusting in God, and staying peaceful while you study will make the whole experience much more harmonious.