Teaching & Study
Are you a Sunday school teacher creating a lesson on a specific character or topic? Or are you doing indepth individual study?
Play online games, print puzzles and games, listen to a Bible story, read about Bible characters, and tour the Holy lands.
Articles, stories of healing, guest interviews, parenting features, and book reviews illustrate how the Bible helps us in everyday life.
- Gratitude is Riches (Parenting) A dad writes a letter of gratitude to his parents.
- Restaurant Owner Trusts God's Direction (Healing)
Ray Villaman worried about leaving his restaurants for a year to live in Spain with his family. Trusting that God is in control brought healing.
- Villamans God Leads Every Adventure–Living Abroad for a Year (Guest) Not every family lives abroad for a year. But the Villamans did. And God led them all the way.
- There's Always a Way Out (Article) If we feel trapped or scared by emotions or situations, we can trust God’s loving hand to rescue us.
- Miracles by Eric Metaxas (Book Review) Do miracles happen? Bestselling author Eric Metaxas explores the phenomenon of miracles – from those chronicled in the Bible to the personal stories of people he knows – and how they can change our lives in his aptly titled book Miracles.
Read articles on identity and relationships, follow Q&A on a variety of topics, and be inspired to make a difference in your own community.
- Time to Reflect and Choose (Make a Difference) Jacob shares how disconnecting and taking alone time to reflect helps him make good choices.
- Jacob and Nicholas
(Identity) Living, Learning, Communicating in a Different Culture—We’re All God’s Children
- Finding Satisfaction (Q&A)
I've recently begun to realize how much more I have compared to peers in less developed countries. With that said, I always want more. Why is this?