Articles, stories of healing, guest interviews, parenting features, and book reviews illustrate how the Bible helps us in everyday life..
- Joanne Otto - Author (Guest)
Joanne Otto talks about writing her novella, Daughter of Jersualem. Find out how God coached her through the writing process, what myths she wants to overturn, how she values seeing as Jesus saw.
- Be Your Best (Parenting)
The start of a new school year presents a prime opportunity to help our children learn this life-lesson…and begin to prove it again and again and again!
- The Best Way to Fit In (Article)
Social media adds pressure for teens to fit in. Here are ways to help them fit in the right way. It applies to work, too.
- Healing of Bee Sting (Healing)
A 5-year-old girl is quickly healed of bee sting while swimming.
- Daughter of Jerusalem (Book Review)
In Joanne Otto's 'Daughter of Jerusalem,' 14-year-old Mara is captivated by the news that a young Galilean rabbi named Yeshua – better known as Jesus – is coming to Jerusalem. And she is on a mission to meet him, even if it means putting herself in danger.
Play online games, print puzzles and games, listen to a Bible story, read about your favorite Bible characters, and tour the Holy lands.
Read articles on identity and relationships, Q&A on a variety of topics, and be inspired to make a difference in your own community.
- Pray for Peace (Q&A)
There is so much violence in the world right now. What can we do?
- Use Tech to Spread Good (Make a Difference) Here are ways to use social media to appreciate and help others and stop the hurt.
- Be Grateful, It's Healthy (Identity) Research shows that our bodies listen to our thoughts. So grateful thoughts improve our health. Find out how the Bible backs this up.