Kids and Sunday School Resources
Projects and Activities
Fun and Games
Read a Story
Jesus as the Good Shepherd
Read John 10:1-21
Raising of Lazarus
Read John 11:1-44
Andrew and Peter Follow Jesus
Read John 1: 35-51
Jesus at the Wedding in Cana
Read John 2: 1-10
Read John 3:1-21
The Woman at the Well
Read John 4:1-26
Jesus' Healing of the Nobleman's Son
Read John 4:46-54
Jesus Heals Man with 38-Year-Old Infirmity
Read John 5:1-9
Jesus Feeds 5000
Read John 6:1-14
The Woman Taken in Adultery
Read John 8:1-11
Jesus Heals the Blind Man
Read John 9:1-41
Listen to a Story
Holy Land Tours
- Below the City - King Hezekiah's tunnel, Jesus heals blind man, Jesus heals man at the pool of Bethesda
- Bethsaida - Jesus teaches about the kingdom of heaven, Jesus feeds the multitude
- Galilee - Jesus calms the storm, Jesus walks on the water, story of the morning meal after Jesus' resurrection
Adult and Teen Resources
Guests — Everyday Living
- Alex Cavalli – Deputy Director of a Think and Do Tank, Physicist, Actor - Learn how Alex Cavalli found his way into performing John's gospel and Paul's letters, what he learned about the life of Jesus, how he changed careers from physics to business, how he collaborated to invent the first Internet search engine, and how he found that God's love lifts us out of difficult situations.
Healing Messages — Everyday Living
Bible Characters — Bible Study
Questions and Answers — Bible Study
- The Beloved Disciple - I have always believed that the apostle John, the son of Zebedee, was the "beloved disciple," who wrote the Gospel of John and the letters of John, and who was exiled to Patmos where he wrote the Book of Revelation. Now I understand none of that might be true. How can this be?
- Day Jesus Died - Is there a discrepancy between the Gospel of John and the synoptics regarding the date Jesus died?
- Feeding of 5000 - In John 6:8-9, Andrew brings a boy with five small barley loaves and two small fish to Jesus, and then asks, "But how far will they go among so many?" I've been wondering about that very same thing. How did five loaves and two fish feed 5000 men? What do scholars say about the feeding stories?
- Jesus and Judgment - Our little Bible study group is studying the Gospel of John. We struggled over 5:22 which says that "the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son." Then 8:15 where Jesus says "I judge no man." What does it mean that the Father has committed all judgment unto the Son?
- John, the Apostle - As a Sunday school assignment, I'm to find interesting information and healings of John, Jesus' apostle. If you could send me some information that would be great! Thank you for this great web-site.
Books of the Bible — Bible Study
Life and Times — Bible Study