Kids and Sunday School Resources
Projects and Activities
Fun and Games
- Bible Pairs - Match the word or phrase with one of the words or phrases in the word bank.
- Bible Questionnaire - Answer fill in the blank and true and false questions about the Bible
- Bible Questions - Answer Bible questions, the verses are listed if you need help
- Bible Review Part 1 - Cross out the books that are not in the Torah, and put the remaining books in order
- Bible Verses Puzzle - Fill in the missing words from the Bible verses
- Birds of the Bible - Unjumble the letters to find the names of 12 Bible birds
- Books of the Bible Game - See if you can find the 25 books of the Bible in the two paragraph story.
- Climbing through the Jordan Valley - A puzzle of the names of men from the Old Testament
- Coloring Page - Celebrate National Bible Week
- Coloring Page - Celebrating BibleWise's 9th Anniversary
- Coloring Page - Kids on Digs
- Coloring Page - Kids Tour the Holy Lands
- Coloring Page - Mount Tabor is Our First Stop on the Holy Land Tour
- Coloring Page - School Days
- Family Life in Jesus' Time - Research the answers to questions about everyday life when Jesus was alive
- Find the Bible Verse - Use the pictures clues to decode the Bible verse
- Find the Hidden Words - Find the animals Jesus mentions in the Gospels
- Find-a-Word - Fun word search puzzle with people and events from the Bible
- Fingerprints - Look up the Bible verses and write in the name of the animal mentioned
- For Real or No Way - Identify the biblical events as either "for real" or "no way"
- God's Word in Your Heart - Read about closeness with God and memorize Colossians 3:16
- Guess Who (older children) - Match the Bible character with the Bible story
- Guess Who (young children) - Match the Bible character with the Bible story
- Guess Who: Bible Characters - Decide if each Bible character is from the Old or New Testament
- Hidden Bible Characters I - Discover bible character names hidden in symbols and shapes
- Hidden Bible Characters II - Discover bible character names hidden in symbols and shapes
- The Holy Bible - Solve the coded puzzle to find out how we know the Bible is true
- How I Use My Bible - Shep and Lily talk about reading the Bible
- How Many? - Answer question about the books of the Bible and chapters in various books.
- Life in Jesus' Time - Circle items that would have been found in a household during Jesus lifetime
- Match the Kings and the Event or Information - Have fun matching kings with different events
- Match the Old Testament Characters and Events - More matching of Old Testament characters and events
- Match the Pair - Have fun comparing drawings of a man walking his donkey
- Match the Person, Place, and Event - Learn the Bible by matching people with the place they are from and the events they are known for
- Match the Scrolls - Have fun matching the 3 pairs of scrolls that go together
- Matching Old Testament People (Rhyming Clues) - Read each rhyme and then match the rhyme with the person
- Mountains - Questions and puzzle about Abraham, Moses, Elijah, and Noah
- Name Chain 1 - Use the clues to fill in the names of Old Testament men and women
- Name Chain 2 - Use the clues to fill in the names of more Old Testament men and women
- Name the Bible Story - Look at each picture and try to name the Bible story
- New Testament - Who Am I? - Can you guess who the Old Testament character is in 5 clues or less?
- New Testament Jumble - Unscramble the names of the New Testament books
- New Testament People - Unscramble the name of people from the New Testament
- The Old Testament - Unscramble the names of the Old Testament books of the Bible
- Old Testament "J" Books - How many books in the Old Testament begin with the letter 'J'
- Old Testament - Who Am I? - Can you guess who the Old Testament character is in 5 clues or less?
- Old Testament Characters and Events - Match Bible characters with events in their lives
- Old Testament Men - Rearrange the letters to discover men from the Old Testament
- Old Testament People - Unscramble the names of people from the Old Testament
- Old Testament Unscramble - Unscramble the names of the books in the Old Testament
- Old Testament Word Search - Circle the names of the Old Testament books
- Pentateuch - How many words can you make from 'Pentateuch'?
- A Picture Prophecy - Use the pictures to develop Isaiah's prophecy about New Jerusalem
- Prophecy Match - The Old Testament has many prophecies. Match the Old Testament prophecies with their fulfillment in the New Testament.
- Prophet & Events - Match the prophet with the correct events in his life
- Review Quiz - Answer questions about Noah, the garden of Eden and John's baptism
- Rides - Match the Bible characters with the vehicles they used to get around
- Rivers - Unscramble the names of famous Biblical rivers
- Shep - Finding the Lost Bible - Help Shep find his Bible in the maze
- Tell the Story - Look at the pictures of various Bible characters and write their story in the book
- Treasures in Heaven - Crossword Puzzle
- Trees - A crossword puzzle about trees God promises to plant in Isaiah
- The Twelve Minor Prophets - Put the names of twelve prophets in order (use the Old Testament for help)
- Unscramble Old Testament Figures - Read the clue and unscramble the name of Old Testament Bible characters
- What Did They Eat? - Match these people from the Old and New Testaments to what they ate
- What's the Punch-Line? - Find the answers to these fun riddles in the Bible by winding your way through the maze.
- Where Did They Live? - Match these people from the Old and New Testaments to where they lived
- Where Will You Find This in the Bible - Match the statements with the correct book of the Bible
- Where Would You Find? - Match the Bible character-in-action with correct book of the Bible
- Which Book - Matching Game - Match stories with the book of Bible where they can be found
- Which Gospel? (Older Children) - Identify which Gospel tell about each subject, M for Matthew, L for Luke, B for both, or N for none.
- Which Gospel? (Younger Children) - Identify which Gospel tell about each subject, M for Matthew, L for Luke, B for both, or N for none.
- Who Am I? (Older Children) - Give the names of the Bible characters that best fits the answers to the question.
- Who Am I? (Younger Children) - Give the names of the Bible characters that best fits the answers to the question.
Read a Story
Learn the Books of the Bible
Adult and Teen Resources
Book Reviews — Everyday Living
- The Bible Tells Me So - In "The Bible Tells Me So," Bible scholar Peter Enns is on a mission to remove Scripture from its lofty literary pedestal, loosen it from elevated expectations, and reacquaint readers with the word of God.
- Sherlock Holmes and the Needle's Eye - Author Len Bailey unleashes Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson to time-travel through the Old and New Testaments to solve 10 of the Bible's ultimate mysteries in "Sherlock Holmes and the Needle's Eye." Are your sleuthing skills any match for those of the Baker Street boys?
Bible Characters — Bible Study
Questions and Answers — Bible Study
- Aramaic Bible? - We know that, during Jesus' time, what we (Christians) call the OT was the only testament. Seeing that Jesus and his followers basically spoke and, I assume, read Aramaic, I would not think that they used the Septuagint (Greek) version of the Hebrew Scriptures. What was the Aramaic version that they would have been familiar with?
- Are the Stories in the Bible True? - Can we take the stories in the Bible, such as Adam and Eve and the apple, Lot and his daughters, Abraham and Isaac, Job, and such stories as true or myths?
- Scribal Duties - I've always wondered how one was chosen and taught to be a scribe in ancient times. Are the scribes in the Old Testament (like Baruch) similar to the ones that we hear about in the New Testament?
- Simony - I've heard that the term "simony" has a New Testament origin. Could you tell me more about this?