Kids and Sunday School Resources
Fun and Games
Read a Story
Holy Land Tours
- Megiddo - People visit judges at the gates of the city, Boaz and Ruth, Absalom (David's son)
- Moab - Moses and the Children of Israel, Balaam and his donkey and the angel, Herod's sons, John the Baptist is imprisoned, Ruth and Naomi
Adult and Teen Resources
Healing Messages — Everyday Living
- Jealousy of Friends - Jealousy got you down? A teenager shares how she stopped comparing herself and started celebrating her own accomplishments.
Parenting — Everyday Living
- Parenting and Spiritual Poise - Spiritual poise helps us realize that God is the true Father and Mother of our children and ourselves which assists us in responding to each situation with love.
Book Reviews — Everyday Living
- The Girl's Still Got It by Liz Curtis Higgs - The book of Ruth may be short, but its message is far from small. Get to know Ruth and, with the help of author Liz Curtis Higgs, walk in Ruth's shoes. Her journey of enduring, of trusting God, is not far off from that of our own.
Questions and Answers — Bible Study
- Festival of Weeks - What are festal scrolls and what is the Festival of Weeks?
- Ruth - At the end of the story of Ruth, it appears that Naomi owns some land that Boaz is willing to sell for her. If she had this land all along, why didn't she sell it earlier and save herself a lot of trouble?
Books of the Bible — Bible Study