Ezekiel (Discussion Questions)
Categories: Ezekiel, Isaiah, and Jeremiah
- Who wrote Ezekiel?
- Why was the book written?
- What do we learn about God in this book?
- What is significant about this book?
- What was the time period for each of these prophets? [Isaiah preached before the downfall of Israel and Judah; Jeremiah preached during the downfall, and Ezekiel during the captivity.(teachers you can add to this from the DYK section of each prophet on Bible Overview.)]
- Describe Ezekiel’s call to prophecy. (Ezek. 1-3)
- What do you notice that is similar about the call of each of these three disciples?
- Describe some of Ezekiel’s visions (Ezek. 1; 37)
- Draw a picture of the winged creatures in Ezek 1
- Is there a difference between seraphims and cherubims?