Jeremiah (Discussion Questions)
Categories: Ezekiel, Isaiah, and Jeremiah
- Who was the author of Jeremiah?
- Why was the book written?
- What is special about this book?
- Describe Jeremiah’s call to prophecy. (Jer 1:4-19)
- Did Jeremiah want to be a prophet?
- List some verses from Isaiah that would be helpful in your life?
- Jeremiah talks about figs in chapter 24.
- Was Jeremiah talking about fruit or something else?
- Why do you think God’s children were so reluctant to be good?
- Do you think people in our world have a problem being good?
- How can we be better?
- Israel had been told by many prophets to shape up.
- Why do you think they resisted following God?
- Do you ever resist listening to God? Why or why not?