Sunday School Projects & Activities
- God as our Best Friend - The article, Our #1 Relationship, and a great swap shop activity, Who is God?, are a wonderful starting points for teaching children and teens that God is our best friend.
- Match the Friends from the Bible
- Practical Tips on Friendship - (For Teens) A review of the Practical Tips in the True Friendship article. Many discussion questions, topics and ideas are listed.
- True Friendship - (For Teens) The article True Friendship examines how to improve our friendships with others. Have students talk about the discussion questions to make the concepts relevant to their own lives.
Fun & Games
- Coloring Page - Paul and His Friend Silas
- Coloring Page - The Good Samaritan Caring for the Injured Man
- The Good Samaritan (Crossword) - Fit words from the story of the Good Samaritan into the puzzle
- How Are Your Attitudes? - Read about having attitudes of love, joy, peace, patience etc. then find your way through each fruit of the Spirit
- John, the Disciple Jesus Loved - Answer the questions about John the beloved disciple and then find the answers in the hidden words.
- Jonathan's Secret Code - Use morse code to decode Jonathan's messages to David when King Saul wanted to hurt David
- Love One Another - A fun coloring project and cut out heart about loving one another
- True Friends - Find out what Jonathan said to David by circling the capital letters in the winding list, and then writing them in order on the spaces below.
Read a Story
David and Jonathan
Read I Samuel 19 and 20
The Good Samaritan
Read Luke 10: 30-37
The Twelve Disciples
Read Luke 5 & 6
Ruth and Naomi
Listen to a Story
Holy Land Tours
- Jericho to Jerusalem - Jesus is tempted in the wilderness, parable of the good Samaritan, the story of Jesus' birth, judges holding court at city gates, Abraham and Isaac sacrifice
- Moab - Moses and the Children of Israel, Balaam and his donkey and the angel, Herod's sons, John the Baptist is imprisoned, Ruth and Naomi