Power of Prayer
Sunday School Projects & Activities
- Bible Character's Prayers - Draw the name of a Bible character, tell about them, and then write or say a prayer they might have prayed
- David and Goliath - (young children) A measuring and comparing exercise that helps children undertand the size of Goliath
- Learning How to Pray - (3 to 5 year olds) Young children teach a doll or stuffed animal to pray
- Psalm Writing - A Psalm is a prayer to God, telling Him about what's happening in your life.
- Students Interview Esther - Dress up as Esther and let the students interview you to better understand the story. This activity includes interview questions you can print out for your students.
- Trusting and Listening to God
- Twenty Questions with Bible Characters - Students are given the name of a Bible character. They research the character at home. The next week they answer questions about that character while other students try to guess who they are.
Fun & Games
Read a Story
Three Hebrew Boys
Read Daniel 3
Read Daniel 6
Read I Chronicles 4:9-10
Read I Kings 17-II Kings 2
Read I Kings 3
Read I Samuel 1-2
Read I Samuel 17-20
Read I Samuel 3
Read II Kings 18-20
Read II Kings 2-13
Listen to a Story